• ScreamDesign
  • Blogarama - The Blog Directory
  • Creative Commons License
  • Valid XHTML 1.O!
  • HTML Now!
  • Visit W3Schools
  • threadbanger_badge.png
  • pulp_secret_badge.png
  • channel_frederator_badge.png
  • vod_cars_badge.png
  • fast_lane_daily_badge.png
  • Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

FREE GMAIL INVITES!


Are you looking for a GMail account just email me and I will send you one. Those great people over at Google have given me 100 invites to give away! So to the first 100 people to email me, will get a GMail invite! No strings attached! Just send me an email at sanman294@gmail.com. Or leave a comment with your email address. By the way a GMail email address gives over 2.5 gigabytes of storages! And growing by the minute! For FREE! You can find out more about GMail at the about GMail site.