• ScreamDesign
  • Blogarama - The Blog Directory
  • Creative Commons License
  • Valid XHTML 1.O!
  • HTML Now!
  • Visit W3Schools
  • threadbanger_badge.png
  • pulp_secret_badge.png
  • channel_frederator_badge.png
  • vod_cars_badge.png
  • fast_lane_daily_badge.png
  • Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Name Change yet again

Yes this site is still run by sanman294. I have yet again changed the name of the site. I feel this new name better suites the plan for the site. I want the site to have a wandering feel, changing topics at will. I want to be able to change topics and not be stuck talking about the same topic all the time. My interest vary and so do my thoughts. By the way this name change and idea for this site is in NO WAY related to or run by the idiots at G4. They are a subject for another post. As always you can find FREE Gmail invites and my thoughts on different things. So come back soon and see where my thoughts have gone next. This is why I changed the name from "wondering thoughts" to "wandering thoughts." While my thoughts may wander from topic to topic some times they might not be wonderful thoughts. So enjoy my "Wandering Thoughts" if you can follow along.